Monday, February 5, 2018

What's Going On?

So on Sunday four 'total blondes' braved the snowy weather to get together for Super Bowl  silliness.  Happy to see each for any occasion-we caught up on each others lives.  We ate, we drank, and we got down with Justin Timberlake.  We paid little attention to the game and a little more attention to our betting squares.  I won 80 bucks!  (But had to be notified of my windfall while chatting it up with the chickies!)

On cold medicine, I tapped out and called it an early night.  With a foggy head and a full tummy, I snuggled in.  I smiled as I thought about our get together and with a contented sigh, crashed out to sleep.  I just love Super Bowl Sunday!

Upon waking up this ayem, I turned on the news and went out to get the paper-had to see who won the game.  Oh wait... I won the game.  A good time with friends is always a win.
Even if you don't collect 80 bucks!

Thanks to Kristin and Bob for again hosting the annual party.  It was a blast! xoxo

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

darn that cold medicine!

jodi said...

Charles-it was a drag but I'm back in fightin' form again! Have a great week, isn't spring break coming soon?