Monday, January 29, 2018

Dog and Butterfly...

Yes, it's got that Wild Kingdom feel around the ranch these days. 

Since niece Nicole and her little dog, Mia have temporarily moved in, the action has definitely been kicked up a notch.  Never did I expect that I would be living with 2 dogs AND a cat!  I am constantly letting someone in or out and tripping over Kong Wubba toys.  The preferred snacks are ham and string cheese and I find myself dicing up the meat and shredding up that cheese, while trying to keep them all in the correct bowls.  All three of these critters are professional beggars and know a soft touch when they see one.  Given the opportunity all three furbags will pile on the bed and I find myself escaping to the couch-where they all traipse down and pile back on.
Nicole is a very self sufficient niece/friend, but I still find myself worrying if she has eaten breakfast and has everything she needs.  Hey, old habits die hard.  And it's fun having the house so full of life.  And hair!  I actually have broke down and purchased a Dyson (the pink and sparkly one!) to combat the tumbleweeds.  It's nearly a full time job here at the "Gucci Poochie plus One!"

And just to add to the zoo, I find not one, but two leopard print onsies at the thrift store.  How wild is that?  XO

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Those outfits are crazy! :) Dog and Butterfly makes me think of the Heart song by that title

jodi said...

Charles, there is a local 'onsie' pub crawl this week but I plan on totally skipping that nonsense. I love that Heart song and it's what I meant in the title! Have a great week as we catapult into February!

jodi said...

I mean ONESIE! Damn autocorrect!