Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Make Way...

Well, it's official.  My brother is here along with 3 other revelers due to arrive tomorrow to kick off our 17th. annual Sloth, Debauchery and Indulgence Tour!  Don and Shannon and niece Nicole arrive to join the party and celebrate St. Paddy's Day.  Erin Go Bragh!  Brace yourself for pics next week!

Also, I would like to extend a warm welcome to 'Ernest Hemingway' the puppy our friend Tony has adopted.  Ernie is an adorable, cuddly mushball with tons of extra skin to grow into.  And he is  sporting the perfect puppy breath!  I am so happy for Tony and his little buddy.  Tony and I both have a soft spot for all things 'Ernest' and I had to feature him as I hang out in the land of Ernest Hemingway!

The past two days, I have been struggling with flu-like symptoms (hence the late blog!) and that's just all wrong!  After escaping Michigan without so much as a sniffle, I am laying low and trying to get well before the mayhem here ensues.  Wish me well and please send me some white, healing light.

See you all next week!  xo



2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hope you feel completely well soon

jodi said...

Charles-I got 'lucky' with a 24 hour bug.