Monday, August 27, 2018

Could it be Magic...

Well, it's official-I've kicked my 'man' to the curb...

Rocky Balboa aka/my Jeep Wrangler and me are through.  It's been two years and I am over him.  Yes, he was handsome and muscular and could take me places I never dreamed of going.  As fun as it was, the ride was just too rough for this old chick.  It was an amical parting and we swore that we would remain friends.  My brother, car salesman extraordinaire, promises to match Rocco up with someone more his style.

I admit to having an affair on poor, unsuspecting Roco.  I have had my eye on a vehicle that I could get in and out of without the risk of breaking a hip and seats that were electric so I can baby my frozen shoulder.  I needed a smoother ride with a more refined style and luxuries baby, luxuries!

 My brother told me he had the perfect ride and could sell me it with a D plan, a rebate, a return customer discount, a coupon, and a family discount.  I was ready in a hot second.  Steve hooked me up as usual.

My new wheels are giving me what I need and I love the smooth ride.  It is a lovely dark berry color and as I always do, I've named him.  Berry Manilow is my new fling.  He's older and wiser and so very accommodating.

So, I'm officially sporting an adult vehicle-no more Mustangs or Jeeps.  I love Berry Manilow and don't care who knows it!

Now if Sirius would just co-operate.  I need a Barry Manilow station!   XO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had a fun time reading this!