Monday, November 12, 2018

Songs of Freedom...

We now interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to give a shout, a thought, a hug, kiss and some love to all the Veteran's that deserve more than just one day for special recognition.

From my Dad, my Uncles and friends that have served as well as those that I have never met that gave selflessly so my freedom and lifestyle would be intact.  I also think of the families that have lost love ones during their service.  Single parents who are holding down the fort as well as the children growing up with a parent in the service.  Not to be overlooked-the incredible worry felt by wives, parents, siblings, children and friends.

Buying a poppy, giving a thank you to any Veteran I meet up with, and giving cash to the guys in wheelchairs is the tiniest gesture, but I mean more than it seems.  These people have done what I don't think I could ever have endured.

And for this, I offer my heartfelt thanks.  God Bless.  XOXO

 

No comments: