Monday, June 10, 2019

Final Form...


You know....it's the little things.

How much smoother would life be if some of the small irritants disappeared and were never given another thought?

Passwords.  Can we talk about passwords.   Am I the only person who has issue with this?  10 accounts that I would prefer have the same password, keep checking and making me 'update' them for 'my safety.'  Even with noting the new one, I still routinely get locked out and have to come up with yet another password.  I have nothing sensitive and prefer NO password at all.  We have not had our identity stolen since before all this mess started.  Please.  Don't protect me.

Could just once could I rip off Saran Wrap or Tin Foil with a clean line and NOT cut my finger on that stupid metal strip that is barely fastened down.  A bleeding digit doesn't do much to aid my mood while attempting  to be a domestic goddess.

You know what else would help?  How about if we talked about books with the same fire as everybody droning on about Game of Thrones.  Geesh!  Next time someone asks you if you watch Game of Thrones, bore the life out of them with your current reading list.  Works every time.

Two lines of service open at the grocery store and 10 lines for self serve.  No, I don't want to serve myself unless there is a sizable discount for my scanning efforts.  I never once have gotten thru the process without a person coming over to void something.  I say we all revolt and make this madness stop.

The fact that my various (9!) hair appliances do not have retractable cords and no matter how carefully I wrap them up, the irons and such lay in a giant jumble at the bottom of the drawer.  Please-this seems to be a reasonably easy fix.

By now you are thinking that I need a nap and/or a glass of w(h)ine.  And you would be correct.
See you next week when I don't have the Rainy Days and Mondays crabbiness.

No comments: