Monday, August 26, 2019

Heart of Stone...

Welcome to my week of wonderment.
Note these little beauties I spotted in the parking lot of my gym.  What do you suppose the story on these can be?  Did the person find a better pair of shoes and just traded out his slippers.  Instead of using his garbage to dispose of them, maybe he just ditched them in the parking lot.   Maybe he's working out in his tennis shoes and will change back into the slippers later?  Hmmm..I wonder...
 And later, while strolling on the beach, I saw this darling heart of stones.  I wonder if the artist is in love or maybe just in love with the beach-as I am!  Either way, it made me smile.
And lastly, at Pac's Backyard, the chalkboard gave this great piece of advice.  As I pondered it I wondered;  could I go 24 hours without complaining-even once?  I have to believe that practicing positivity would surely be life changing.  I plan to make a conscious effort.  It can't hurt, right?

Have a great week and enjoy the simple wonders around you! XO