Sunday, August 23, 2009

Titties and Beer....



Okay. It was just too easy. Frank certainly did know how to coin a phrase! Here is my lovely sister in law, Cheryl and I on our annual "booze cruise". So what if we do it 10 times or so annually? We have just made plans to take this show on the road in October, when we visit the Keys.
Had a wonderful time in Alpena this past weekend where my beautiful cousin, Britni married her handsome groom, Brian. The couple had the day that dreams are made of and even like an old, jaded broad like me had tears. Much thanks and admiration to Joni, Mike, Kevin and Nancy for their part in this very special day. A good time was had by one and all. Congrats to Britni and Brian. Stay in love--and that's an order! xoxo P.S. How about that free advertising for our friend Shawn's bar? You owe us, dude. Vodka will do nicely.....xo

14 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

Yikes! I think you've been out in the sun too long! Alpena's a nice place to visit.

Anonymous said...

Holy Balls! It's the Gland Canyon!

Wil Harrison.com

Charles Gramlich said...

Oh geeze, I wish I wouldn't have read Wil's comment. Now that will be in my mind all day.

noisysmile said...

LOL at the title!

the walking man said...

Why am I wishing I was a can of Bud Light right now?

Erik Donald France said...

That's a great shot. Booze Cruise sounds very civilized, and those shades are nifty-fifty ;->

rosegarden said...

The guys seem to just love that photo!!! Have a great time this weekend at the cottage. Have a cold one at Shawn's.

Mona said...

LOl@ Wil! :D

You guys seem to be having a lot of fun!

jodi said...

JR-you are correct on that one--too much sun, and beer! Oh, and VISIT being the operative word. Wil-Sacred Mammaries! It's the Balls of Fun! Ok, kinda weak. Bit I awarded you in this weeks post! Charles-that image of Wil's does kinda stay with you, doesn't it? Noisysmile-that title came from my Son, who is a huge Zappa fan! WM-we used and abused the "Buds"! Erik-civilized? At least we weren't forced to flash!(unlike the Cheeseburger in Caseville incident)Those are my fav shades! Rose-you know how those boys can be! Will do on the other counts. xo Mona-dear, FUN is what we DO! As always, thank you dears for your comments. Have a great week. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I didn't realize that our ta tas were up on your blog... your right, Shawn does owe us. I suggest you bring your laptop into the bar and show him all the free advertising he is getting! xoxoxo the now famous sister in law!

Heff said...

Damn that Wil Harrison ! He beat me here again !

jodi said...

Anon/Cheryl, Shawn has the pic posted behind the bar and is listening for the most creative comment. So far, that damn Wil dude has it! xo Hef-ya got to get here earlier to beat the Wil. xo

Anonymous said...

Tata's & brewha's...
America's men magnets,
their on platters called bra's
and boomba's called hawg's.

Their combo's cant go un-noticed,
in a small town of Forest.
With wolf whistles galour,
and many "pour me some more's".

The alleged official
"Fosters Slogan"

Benjammin

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey beautiful,

What could be better than you beautiful babes and beer? Boy Heaven! And vodka is as good a payment as any . . . :) xo