Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter Wonderland......


Hello Dearies! Suzy Chapstick here, reporting live from the summit. May I recommend a snowy weekend of skiing with a warm cocktail to heat up the belly! Lovely Michelle (Michelle's Spell) has honored me with my very own custom-created cocktail. I highly suggest you try it!


***thejspot***


1 part hot chocolate
1 part Godiva white chocolate liqueur
1 part Three Cherries Vodka

* garnish with a cherry

It is delicious and even some others at the lodge were "spotted" enjoying said cocktail! Thank you darling Michelle for the special treat! xoxo Stay warm, be kind, and enjoy the wonder of it all!! xoxo

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Then it's back to the lair for debriefing and cocktails.

Erik Donald France said...

That's a really great shot -- love the lighting. Drink sounds great, but I'll stick with the more "manly" ones ;-> Like coffee, I prefer it strong and straight, no chaser.

the walking man said...

Try a half pint of Jim Beam in your back pocket for those slow slides down the slippery slope.

Mona said...

Is it snowing in Florida or am I hallucinating???

Thanks for your kind words Jodi...

jodi said...

Charles-only you can make skiing sound sci-fi! Erik-C'mon have a girly one with me! Mark-a girl has her limits. And I still have the bruise on my ass from the slippery slope. Thanks for the warning tho... Mona-Doll that was in northern Micigan. Ya know--winter playground and all that shizz! Be well Sweetie. xoxo to all a yuzz!

roseagarden said...

love your special cocktail. The J spot has its own drink now. Congrats!!!