Monday, September 19, 2011

Cat Scratch Fever...



Hello all you cool cats and kitties! Take 'paws' as I, the famous Lola Simone Tigerlilly, comes at you as a guest blogger this week. My Mom is having a cat-astrophically crazy week. She is just too busy with her fall projects to drop you a line. Not to be catty, (meow!), but I've barely had my fuzzy little tummy rubbed! I'm 'feline' neglected.. Trust me- the fur is flyin' up in here! Till next time, pussycats, I'll just be purrin' and endurin'....

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Now that's some serious punning!

the walking man said...

That is to dog gone bad about the busy giant in your feline life. maybe you should have been born a dog?

Mona said...

Hello kitty cat! Send my love to mommy! :)

Erik Donald France said...

Cute ~ and she reminds me of an old feline friend, Fern.

jodi said...

Charles-My Mom is just silly enough to love puns! Mark-Never, I love being a kittie! Mona-No problem, I do it everyday! Erik-a feline named Fern? Is she fan effin' tasktic like me? Thank you all for taking the time to respond to Lola-she is a pill, but I love her so! xoxo and MEOW xo