Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mick Maguire....


Happy St. Paddy's Day-one day late As I have explained in the past, I am a terrible Irishman. I do not like Irish beer, music or food. However, my brother (my Mom is dogsitting) sent me this pic of Mickey who is in full Irish regailia and most certainly has the spirit. Why this poor pooch constantly puts up with our humiliation for sport is beyond me. Somehow the old ghetto mutt manages to look like an elderly Irish dude with a five o'clock shadow just thirstin' for a green beer! Party on dear Mickster! And everyone else who may or may not be nursin' the hangover today! xo Enjoy this unseasonably warm weather! xo

4 comments:

the walking man said...

Ok I can understand the food and the green 8shudder* beer but the MUSIC!!! You are truly a heathen Jodi!

Charles Gramlich said...

Dogs are just better than people. That's why.

rosegarden said...

I am sure Mickey is loving being spoiled by your mom!! That hat is a small price to pay and besides he looks darn cute!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful time!

jodi said...

Mark-sigh. I've been called worse. You can make it up to me sometime soon!!xo Charles-it's true-dogs are the best. We love the mutt to death! Rosegarden-Mom is walking Mickey twice a day! Dad is giving him treat after treat-a little bit a meat and a little bit of cheese, you know! He is a very good sport in light of all of our humiliation. Thanks for stopping in, y'all. You make my day. Muchas lovease! xoxo