Monday, May 4, 2015

Royals...

I love the royals.  Princess Grace, Princess Diana, William and Kate and Harry and little George,  even the old Queenie, I love to watch.  Prince Charles and Camilla?  Not so much.  Not much style and or glamour going on there..But the dignity and tradition and proper behavior get to me a little.  So unlike the way we do it here in the good old USA.

So as a whacko who follows the Britian monarchy, I want to welcome Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana who was born May 02.  Such a sweet baby!

Coincidentally, our own little sweetie, Princess Vivenne Marie Thompson was born on the same day to our dear friends, Tom and Kara.  Congrats to all and I can't wait to get my hands on little Vivienne.  There is simply nothing like a baby to inspire a fresh new look at life.  I am very excited to watch her grow, while seeing our friends turn into parents.

 Happy Cinco De Mayo tomorrow and a very special Happy Birthday to my Sissy by another mother Cheryl.  Cheryl is my sister in law, confidant, inspiration and support team, and partner in Margarita crimes.  And trust me-there have been a few!  Have the bestest day evahh and we will eat cake (and bitch about it later) and drink margaritas soon.  Love you so very much, Doll. xo

Y'all have a blessed week and enjoy our upcoming spring weather.  I love it!! xo



4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

A new royal baby? I didn't know she was pregnant.

Cheryl said...

Awwwwww, thank you Sissy. Looking forward to sharing some margaritas and bitching about it. Love you!!!

Erik Donald France said...

Happy birthday to all and sundry ~!

Chuck and Camilla are a trip -- space oddities. Poor old dude will prolly never get to be king of anything.

Saw some blindfolded students whacking away at a pinata. Fun stuff on cinco.



jodi said...

Charles-Aw c'mon, be a sport! Sissy-C u in 4 days! xo Erik-You crack me up. And yes, indeed, there will be sundries! Love to all of you. xo