Monday, June 29, 2015

Graceland...

What a week this has been!  We can finally celebrate the Supreme Court passing the ruling for gay marriage to be allowed in the United States.  What a monumental step for us all.  I hope this ruling brings much happiness and justification to all couples that this affects.  Also, may it bring us all closer to universal love, compassion and understanding.   This double rainbow on Saturday night was perfection in all it's beauty and symbolism!
 
On Monday morning,  I saw a young adult male, walking down Gratiot in full clown makeup.  Yep, regular clothing, but a face full of clown white, complete with a red nose.  He looked happy enough sauntering by with his backpack on.  Maybe he was one of those crazy Insane Posse Clown groupies, but it was 8:45 on a Monday, so I can't imagine there was a concert anytime soon.  So, okay...whatever makes ya feel like a rock star.
 
And how about that 500 pound pig rescued from a home in Detroit?  Poor little (?) porker was living in deplorable conditions.  I can only guess what nefarious reasons there was behind keeping, and abusing that porcine pet.  I have since learned that the 'lil porkocono has been relocated and renamed and is now free to live his life out in a normal way.  I will never understand how anyone could mistreat an animal in that way and I am sure that somewhere in the 8th. circle of hell, a special place is waiting for that idiot.
 
And lastly, this afternoon at Target after giving a young man five bucks for the bus, (yeah, sure...) I found two ones and a ten spot blowing across the parking lot.  BO NUSSS!!
 
That's about it for my random world.  Everyone have a safe and Happy July 04!!  xo
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sure would be nice if for every five we give away we get 12 in return. You must be living right!

Erik Donald France said...

It's all good, Jodi ~! The piggie rescue even made the bigtime news around these parts, too.

Cheers ~!

jodi said...

Charles-years ago, I found 47.00 randomly lying in the street! It's such a fun little bonus! Erik-Animal rescues are my favorite kind of news! You two have a wonderful week. xo