Monday, December 21, 2015

O Holy Night...

Hoping and praying for all to feel peace and contentment this Christmas.  May everyone know the love and support of family and the warmth and acceptance of good friends.   Amidst the commercial mania, may we all remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.   May our departed loved ones be dear to our hearts and watch over us.  Let us all be thankful for the gifts we enjoy and pray for those in need.  Let us all be safe, contented and healthy.  Merry Christmas, my dear friends. xoxo 

3 comments:

the walking man said...

The peace of the creator be about you all the days of your life Jodi.

Charles Gramlich said...

Back at you. I also sent you a response to your FB message, btw.

jodi said...

Mark, I love those sweet words. xoxo Charles-I got it and will respond NOW! Thank you so much. Best of 2016 to you both, my dears.. xoxo