Monday, December 28, 2015

On my Mind...

My darling niece, Nicole knows me only too well.  Dig the groovy mermaid scale socks and journal that she gifted me on Christmas.  I love them and I love her!

Although I'm a few days early, I want to wish all of you a fabulous Happy New Year.  May 2016 bring you joy and happiness and the realization of your dreams.  Big or small, realistic or abstract, fantasy or reality-we have to have hope and dreams to carry us through the sometimes mundane days of our lives.

As for me, I plan to keep on keep'n on, one day at a time.  And when the going gets rough, I will dream of the ocean, blue and warmed by the sun.  Envisioning myself swimming freely in this embryonic state beside the creatures of the sea with my hair flowing behind me.  I will be without worry or care, sadness or grief.

That's my dream.  What's yours?

P.S. "Always be yourself unless you can be a mermaid....then always be a mermaid.  My personal credo! xoxo

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

mostly these days my only goal is to keep rolling with the punches

the walking man said...

No dreams--only tactical awareness of the situations developing around me.

jodi said...

Charles-it sometimes seems that way for me too. Mark-Dreams are better! xo