Monday, February 15, 2016

Pillowtalk...

Happy Valentine's Day, one day late.  Also Happy Birthday to Mickey who turned 13 yesterday.  He is still as spry as ever but begging for treats has moved up his ladder of importance.  Snacks and a soft place to lay on his pillows are his main activity.  But we love the crazy coot; Frito smellin' toes and all.

With the cold days upon us, I feel much the same.   Maybe I'll take a page from Mickey's book and eat a bowl of chili and camp out near the fireplace to catch the Grammy's.   Push over Mick, there's room for both of us!

Hope your week is off to a good start.  xo

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hardly gets cold enough down here for a fireplace but I used to love sleeping in front of one in Arkansas

jodi said...

Charles-I too, love sleeping by that special warmth only a fire can provide. I regularly doze off by the bonfire. Our home fireplace is gas but it the humming sound it makes does the trick, too. Have a wonderful week. xo