Monday, February 29, 2016

Ready, Steady, Go...

 
Well, we are packed and stacked and ready to rock.  Our annual Sloth, Debauchery, and Indulgence Tour gets under way today as we begin our travel to the keys.  The trip this year promises to be a doozy as in addition to driving Randy's big truck with a bike rack on the back, we are also hauling a 16 foot trailer packed with materials for the two bathroom demo and redo project that will be underway starting Thursday.  Throw in a dog and a cat and you've got yourself an adventure.  Normally we have this ride down to a science with our stops planned at pet friendly hotels and decent restaurants.  Parking with that trailer will prove to be a new challenge, I 'm sure.  But fear not, I won't be driving.  I can't park or back up to save my life.
 
My brother will be down to join us on his annual vacation and is a very willing participant in all of our tomfoolery and shenanigans. Wish us luck with the weather, the trip is long enough without snotty road conditions.  And I hope March finds you all feeling well with the feeling that spring will be here soon.  xo

1 comment:

Erik Donald France said...

Huzzah ~ bon voyage, Jodi ~ ~ !