Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Lowdown...

Happy Labor Day!  On Saturday I was expecting my brother to drive down the hill to hang with us for beachfront fun, but I was NOT expecting to have my sister, Lisa, surprise me!  I was so excited to see her and have a few days with nothing but fun scheduled.  And could it have been a more perfect weekend-weather wise?  Even though it was just the usual beachhouse shenanigans, we had a great time.  I usually do not like surprises, but this one was one I loved. 

Thanks for making the weekend special, Lisa.  You are the best.   Love, Jodi xo

3 comments:

the walking man said...

I was just wonderin' where you went---slacker. hahahaha glad you got some family time and lake days in!

Charles Gramlich said...

Scheduled fun is a great thing. Unscheduled is even better

jodi said...

Mark, I'm here but blogger was giving me some fits for the past few months. I think I have it figured out now. But still, I am a slacker. xo Charles-I totally agree and hope this finds you healthier and up for some fun! xo