Monday, January 22, 2018

What Does the Fox Say?...

Okay, has anyone noticed the resurgence of foxes lately?  Ever since last fall when we spotted a live baby fox on M25, it seems like my awareness of all things fox has been awakened. 

Back in the 70's my Dad would crack up when my Mom and I would declare that Tom Selleck was such a fox.  When primed for a night at the disco, I strived to be as 'foxy' as possible.  Foxy Brown?  Yes!  Rick Fox?  Most definitely, yes.  Fox News?  Everyday!  Fox on the Run?  For sure!

And of late, I have my fox glass, a nail file with a fox as well as foxy dishtowels.  I've spared you all my fox onesie. 

What's next?  An aardvark? 

Oh, for fox sake!

Stay warm and will my foxy friends!  xoxo

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Rather weird considering that I'm at work on a story about foxes.

the walking man said...

FOX News--everyday? Seriously? *sigh*

jodi said...

Charles-AND a friend of mine has a litter of kits in her yard. Totally cool!
Mark-Don't be Judgie Judgerson. I watch Detroit channel 2 Fox. You know I would have nothing to do with Fox News, CNN or any of those other stations that people watch and get all lathered up about things that they cant change. Not in my short life-I don't have that kind of time. Sigh...