Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The All...

It's official-tomorrow the annual Sloth, Debauchery and Indulgence 2019 Tour begins!

 I have been very busy the past few weeks prepping to be gone for two months.  Stopping mail and papers and gym memberships.  Refilling scripts and contacts.  Enlisting help for my Saucy Mermaid store.  Generally tying up things.   So many details!

Darling friends, Tom and Kara, Kirk and Sue and Kristin and Bob all made a point of spending time with us leading us to believe that we will be missed!  We love and appreciate you guys for making us feel special with your send offs!   (P.S.-come visit us!)  xo

I am soooo ready to be away from this weather.  As if the cold wasn't enough-the high wind has me SHOOK.  I am petrified of wind and get literally sick to my stomach when it blows this hard.  I have been miserable.  We deal with the 'Keys Breeze' often, but it's so much more tolerable when it's a warm breeze..

In addition to the many revelers that will be joining us this year, my Mom and sister, Lisa, are coming down too!  It's been years since my Mom has visited us in the Keys, and I can't wait!  Us chickies have some fun plans in the works and I hope my Mom can hang with all the shenanigans-she's not too cool with 'sloth!'

That's it for now-I still have some things to take care of.  I'll be coming at you from the sunny Keys next week!  Stay warm and in touch, darlings!   Love and Peace xoxo




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time but I know you will!

jodi said...

I sure will-it's easy here in paradise!