Tuesday, February 12, 2019

There you Are...

If August is called the Dog Days of Summer, than February must be the Feral Dog Days of Winter.  As a sufferer of Seasonal Affective Disorder (who isn't suffering?) these gray days completely drain my spirit and motivation.  I borrow from that famous 'philosopher' Coco Chanel reminds us to fake it till we make it!  I am not 'sad' as Coco suggests, but I am somewhat 'off.'

As a believer in the laws of attraction, and am trying hard to put out what I would like to receive back to me.  I have found that by being compassionate as well as approachable seems to make that happen.  Refusing to engage in negativity-including my hated politics-as well as facebook fighting is NOT and never will be part of my day.  That is just a futile and giant time suck and frankly, I could care less about most opinions, (you know what they say?!) as well as what your 'elf' or any other name or dumb survey reveals.   With all of us under the illusion that we are soooo busy-why waste your time on this bull?  Especially when there is so many books and so little time!  But I digress....

As you can tell, remaining positive in a negative world can be a struggle, especially on gray days.  As I adjust my attitude and try to 'attack' my best life, I guess I'll take the advice of old Coco.   I'll just add more lipstick, adjust my crown and forge on.

Now if I could only afford that Chanel purse.... XO

Have a great week and keep the faith-the sun will come out tomorrow.  Here's hoping! xo




No comments: