Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Heard a Rumour......


Today I am taking a page from the lovely Michelle, (Michelle's Spell-as if ya didn't know!) and doing a little listy kinda thingy. Please bear with me tho, because Michelle is INFINITELY more interesting than I.... Give me some feedback, okay?


1) I am currently loving the Dos Equis commercial with that cool dude doing cool things. I think I want to hang out with him..

2) I do not know how to use 'Word', which will be evident in the form this post is taking on.

3) There were 3 Jodi Lynn's in my graduating class and I was friends with the other two.

4) I am a hairdresser by trade, but hate my own hair which refuses to be thick and luscious.

5) I have favorite words that are fun to say, such as luscious, Metamucil, Papadapoulous, and pumpkin pie.

6) I love slang, but usually sound ridiculous when using it. At least my son things so. I also love to swear. Too much.

7) I like to go to bed early and rise early too. I adore my 2:00 p.m. 'lay down' with Lola. It took awhile, but I now do it without guilt.

8) I am a serious crossword addict, and pretty good too--if I do say so myself!

9) I hate to houseclean but love a clean house. This I will pay good money for....

10) I wish I could capture a perfect photograph, but do not have the patience to learn how to do it.

11) I don't know how I lived before Lola. She brings the love!

12) I cannot stand an interruption in my routine, but consider myself spontaneous.

13) I could read all day, but NOT without guilt.

14) I cook rudimentarily, but do not care to improve my skill.

15) Tolerating racism, bigotry, homophobia, and chauvinistic opinions is impossible for me.

16) I come from a long line of 'know it all's'--just ask us!

17) I wish I could have had more children and I can't wait to be a 'Nonny'.

18) I wouldn't trade my life with anyone.

19) I have one tattoo and do not want another one.

20) I adore clothes but hate actually wearing them...

Riveting stuff, heh? May I suggest that all of you fellow bloggers take a moment and do this, so I can get to know you better. And thanks dollface, Michelle, for the inspiration. Kisses. xoxo


11 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm with you on the routine, but I readily admit that I'm far from spontaneous.

Travis Erwin said...

I'm digging that shirt.

JR's Thumbprints said...

Hmmm... Your last item is very revealing.

the walking man said...

I'm digging that you don't want to be wearing that shirt.

Heff said...

# 12. Me EXACTLY.

Erik Donald France said...

Number 5 grabs me immediately ~~ slang and words like "luscious" ~~ 23 skiddoo ~~

Anonymous said...

6. I love....
9. I hate....

Interesting message there J.D.

BenJammin!

Heff said...

YER FOLLOWIN' ME !!!

Thanx, doll !

rosegarden said...

love a good word. Love my Dixie and Rusty. Love getting a good bargain on great clothes. Looking forward to getting back to some kind of routine!!!!

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey gorgeous,

You are MUCH more interesting than I could ever be!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. People who do not have Jodi in their lives are missing out big-time! I LOVE your list and I'm totally with you on the mid-afternoon nap. Nothing better. xox, bad tiny

jodi said...

Charles-loosen up, dude! Travis-why thank you! J.R.-I know, but it's true. Mark! Heff-we are SO bonded! Erik-Groovy, baby! Benjammin-U know that's just me-bein'me! Heff-Tres Bien! Rose-I agree, lunch soon! Bad Tiny-kindered spirits we are..beside 'beauty sleep' is of total essesence! xo Thanks to all once again for your comments. Ya make me laugh and sometimes even think! xoxoxo