Monday, June 27, 2011

Free as a Bird...



After being ousted out of my 'retirement' to help with an inventory in our warehouse, (no wisecracks, Mark!) I am happily back in my regular groove. I caught up on the mundane house stuff and got something in the fridge besides condiments, cremora and styrofoam. Watched the Tigers win the last 2 games and did a old, fashioned chicken bbq with grilled romaine for dinner. Am looking forward to the long weekend with some serious R and R at the beach house. I downloaded 3 new books to enjoy in my new hammock. (pic coming soon!) I need to get back on my Ancestry.com journey to finish Dad's side. And I am most certain that TJ Maxx has a few things with my name on 'em..


HOWEVER, my computer has been acting up and my screen is now sporting red and aqua stripes--that my be kinda cute but is surely an ominous sign. Took my chances tonight and decided to live dangerously and do a quick post. I may or may not be able to comment this week as I get this problem worked out. Till later, enjoy this gor-jwah-ness that is our summer weather! xoxo

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I like when I have stuff in the fridge. I'm gonna need to make that trip myself soon.

the walking man said...

Hmmmmmmmm hummm deee dummmmm dumm dee hummmm brummmm summmmmmm tum rubby bummmmmmmmmmmm hummmmmmmmmmm. There Ya go not a word in the bunch...it is the thought that counts anyway Jodi!

Erik Donald France said...

Neat and cute, Jodi ~~! Winter seems a long way back now, especially the ice storms. . .

Mona said...

Yikes! So many posts missed! I must have been away for weeks!

Great pictures and posts Jodi! Hope your mother board fares well!

rosegarden said...

Nice having you come out of retirement!!! Enjoyed having someone to chat with at work!!! Go Tigers and have have a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend!!!!

jodi said...

Charles, it's a good thing. Mark-I know you are gonna rip me for real when I see ya! Erik- It's sum, sum, sum, summertime! Mona-I have missed u! Post, Girl! Rose-retirement suits me, but I had fun, too! Sunny love to you all.xoxo