Monday, November 26, 2012

Even Flow...

Well dears, by now the turkey bloat should be nothing but a memory.  With any luck, the routine of our lives has returned and also by now the uneaten leftovers should be tossed-ending any chance for food poisioning.  My brother in law treated us all to his famous 'turduken' and I gorged myself on the duck portion of the meat.  What a treat-thank you to both Steve and my sister Lisa, for hosting this fabulous, family foodfest.  I have much to be thankful for-my family being tops on my list.  Hope your day was what it takes for you to feel contented and grateful.

And on to the rest of the weekend.  My Mom came back with me and together we have painted my living room.  Ceiling, walls and moulding are all fresh and crisp awaiting the furniture delivery tomorrow.  It was very hard work, but we love creating new environments.  As a creature of deep routine, this is actually a change that I am excited for.  All of this have left me so totally bone weary, that I do not have a creative thought in my head tonight.  Completely spent.

Niters to all, see you next week. zzzzzzzzzzz  xo

3 comments:

the walking man said...

Dang, are you saying I missed Thanksgiving again? I thought it was this week!!

From where you sit it looks like the furniture got there on time.

Charles Gramlich said...

I love Turkey but I did have a lot of duck on the big day as well. mmmmmmmm.

jodi said...

Mark, Quit skipping the holidays! First the World Series and now Thanksgiving! Whats next, Christmas? The chair pic is one we got my Mom for her birthday, but yes, my furniture did come as expected! Charles- The whole meal was delicious, but I was full for 2days. Stay cool, you two. xo