Monday, September 22, 2014

Breathe...

Hello my darling Sweet Potatoes!

 How about a little 'corn' for a Monday night?  I 'yam' exhausted from a full weekend of fall projects, yard work, and then a day of painting at a friends house.  Dirt under my fingernails and a sore back are where it's at!   Vegging on the couch is all I feel like doing.  'Peas' and quiet is what I crave the most and I don't 'carrot' all!  'Lettuce' tune into 'Dancing with the Stars' and maybe pour just a small one...

So what else will this first week of pumpkin season bring?  'Beets' the hell outta me!

Enjoy YOUR week and 'peas' forgive my silly, slap happy delirium! xo

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

That's a little bit scary. What if they come to life?

the walking man said...

Did you know you're wearing the last leopard skin fabric on the planet and it can't be autumn yet---you haven't stopped shaving.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi

OMG Those are some big ole crazy looking creatures!
Funny how a paint job can really make a difference. I use to love to paint but not so much now. My sister is going thru that both her sons just move to new homes. She had been painting every weekend and she has been painting her house! Whew I think its her way of keeping her mind busy. Things going on in her world right now. Mom keeps me on my toes on the weekends and I am drained by the time Monday rolls around. But I am grateful to have her. Hope all is well in your world. Jodi you are always on my radar. Wishing you Love and peace my friend. You look beautiful Darling!

jodi said...

Charles-I will make 'em give up the remote for sure! Mark-Huh? Where is all the leopard skin fabric going? I will NEVER stop shaving-ya Goofball! Jeano-Was so great catching up with you. Thanks for always looking out for my little family. We love you. xo
Y'all have a wonderful week-here comes autumn! xo