Monday, September 15, 2014

Motorcycle Man...

Thank you to my buddy Mark, who made my day by taking me for a ride on his Hog.  He caught me drooling over his Harley and offered me a ride.  It's no secret to friends and family that I have always been slightly obsessed with all things 'bike'.  Was it really that gorgeous out just one week ago?  Oh yes, nothing like having the perfect day for a little cruise that left me feeling like a bad ass for a second or two.

 Still amazed that you can get a ticket for being in a car without a seat belt, but a bike has no seat belt or helmet requirement.  How does that make sense?  Well, it was not for me to ponder-I was far too happy just having my moment and being a bad ass.  What an escape from my usual reality as we lit it up a little and did the 'Harley wave' to passing bikers.

Also, I have to thank Miss Lynn for loaning me her man as well as her 'bitch seat'.  xo

Keep the shiny side up Mark and Lynn!  (I am SUCH a bad ass!!)  Y'all are the coolest.  xo




3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

makes me miss my cycle.

the walking man said...

Not that i have seen your ass but every time i have been behind you and looked i always said to myself "Not Bad."

jodi said...

Charles-why did you ever give it up?
Mark-No! Bad! Bad Ass! (And I didn't know you looked!) Smootch to you two! xo