Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Rockin' in the Free World...

Good morning, Dollies.  Eastern Market was the site for 3 Sporty Spice Girls rockin' the Carolina blue and representin' the Detroit Lions.  Note the towers in the background that some ingenious and kinda brave person or persons managed to artfully graffiti.

 It's a late start for me today after spending a crazy afternoon downtown tailgating at attending the Lions game.  My brother will tell you that I'm a waste of a good ticket, as football is not really my sport.  The Detroit Tigers have most of my love, but I do dig a good party, so I can endure the actual game.  Dinner at 'Legends' was amazing and as usual, the people watching was superb.  And Kristin and I do enjoy checking out the 'tight ends'!  All in all it was a fabulous night in Detroit with perfect weather and Tigers and the Lions kickin' ass.  I have to say it... Lions and Tigers and Vodka-oh my!

Enjoy your week and I have to haul my cookies off to the gym for a little sweat detox.  Luckily vodka does not have much of a smell..

See y'all next week! xo

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like fun. I hope the Lions have a good year. Unless they play the Saints of course :)

jodi said...

Charles-Lions and Saints, I'll be thinking of you during that one! Have a wonderful week, and hello to Ms. Lana!