Monday, March 9, 2015

Wrapped up...

Hey, who loves puppies more than anything in the world?  Yep, this girl!  When friends and German Shepard breeders, called and said that their new litter was ready for visitors, I was out the door FAST!  I grew up afraid of German Shepard's, but these little darlings posed no threat.  As I approached the wading pool they were in, I gave full respect to the mama and let her sniff me up and down.  She seemed to approve, so I started scooping up her sweet little furballs.  They were all a puppy(s) should be.  They were soft and cuddly, they smelled delicious, and had that marvelous 'puppy breath'.  At one point, I just climbed into the pool and let all 5 of them walk around and lay on me.  I can tell you this-it's the closest thing to heaven that there is for me.
Thank you Daryl and Tammy for sharing your perfect puppies with me.  I am happy to hear that they were all successfully adopted out to loving homes.  What's better than knowing that they will be loved and cared for?  Call me when you have another litter and I will show up again and smother them with love.
 
Have a wonderful week, y'all and take the time to snuggle something or someone you love.  It's the best! xo

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Those are some extremely cute puppies. German Shephards that is.

jodi said...

Charles-thanks for the 'support'! Have a good one, friend.