Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You will...

My buddy Matt is 100% Irish, so when his visit coincided with St. Paddy's, we headed down to Key West to celebrate his heritage.  Along with others Irishmen-true and faux, and one Norwegian  girl, we did our duty.

As usual the people watching was supreme with nutballs decked out in their finest Irish themed finery.  The revelry was probably unmatched this side of Ireland!  Matt even threw down an authentic Irish jig at one party and then on Tuesday (after a few lunch cocktails), got a large shamrock tattoo. Somehow, he blames me for this, but I am, as you know, innocent.  I just located, read the reviews, called and set up the appointment, and dragged him to the parlor.  I also conferred with the tattist on size, color and design.  I'm sure the artist thought my tipsy ass was a pain in his ass.  But, the tattoo is perfect!!

All my company has gone home and I have a few quiet days before my sister, Lisa joins us on Saturday.  Then look out Keys, there will be 2 Norwegian girls on the loose!

Have a good week and take time to smell the clover-I mean roses. xo

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Lol. So if I ever decide I want a tat I'll have to come hang out with you.

the walking man said...

Sure if your going to get drunk, get a tattoo ,dance an true Irish jig, I do believe Key West would be the perfect place for it.

Erik Donald France said...

Haha, probably unmatched even in Ireland ~ >

And that doesn't even include the tattoo shenanigans ~> :->

jodi said...

Charles-I surely will HOOK U UP! Mark-Oh that is so very true, and if things get dull in Key West, we can always look for that 'special' flower! Erik-Shananigans it was! 3 fingers of Bushmills to ye! Thanks for the support my 3 Dolls! xo