Monday, September 7, 2015

I Can't Feel My Face When I'm With You....

Yikes can you believe Labor Day is here and gone?  How on earth did it get to be September?

In celebration, 3 girls, 3 guys, and one very cute Bebe, had a morning Bloody Mary (well, not the Bebe, of course) and headed up to Port Austin for a little round of action at the farmers market.  This particular open air market is rated one of the top five of it's kind in Michigan.  The vendors are amazing with everything you can think of for sale, as well as arts, crafts, and antiques of all kinds.  I have my favorite Amish stand with my favorite little Amish boy selling his wares.  It was the last one for the season, so we were anxious to stock up on the fresh goodies.  We found fresh honey, organic spices, gorgeous tomatoes, venison jerky, alfalfa and bean sprouts as well as mixed greens.  Princess Vivienne scored a darling handmade mermaid costume at I can't wait to see her beach photo shoot.  Our men patiently carried around our goodies and treated us to lunch later. 

With lovely co-operative weather, there couldn't have been a more perfect way to spend the day with family and friends-including one special Bebe!  If you ever want a fun Saturday morning, head up to Port Austin and take in the market, and you may even 'Spot a J'!  Hope you all had a wonderfully, long, and relaxing holiday.  xo

3 comments:

the walking man said...

It was long anyway---so what say we have coffee and you bring the treats. Venison jerky sounds good, just let me know first so I can remember to put my teeth in.

Charles Gramlich said...

Yes, it sure did seem that the weekend got over quickly. I got some rest though

jodi said...

Mark-Your teeth MUST be in anytime I'm with you. That was the rule for my Dad and it's the rule for you! Charles-Happy you had some downtime. xo