Monday, October 31, 2016

Zombie...


Happy Halloween!  When I asked Siri my question, I'm not gonna lie, I loved her answer.  I'm puzzled too, Siri!  Years ago, as a teenager and young adult, my fashion choices were sometimes (well, most of the time!) uniquely my own.  I remember prancing out as a teenager, all trussed up in my finery.  Feeling every inch of look.  My Grandpa would look me up and down and say, "what do you call that outfit?  It's Halloween everyday for Jodi!"  Psssssshhhhhhtttt-that's the air going out of my balloon.  But only for a second.  I simply possessed too much confidence to care what anyone thought.  But he was right-a little, anyway.  I probably was pushing the edge a bit.  I still love dressing up and Halloween is perfect for going the extra mile in self-expression and fantasy.  I partied with my pals tonight and helped pass out candy to the little beggars.  I enjoyed seeing the children all proud of their costumes as they grabbed the goodies.  It's my wish for them that they stay guileless and creative in their lives.  It's liberating and brings such joy.  For me at least.  And the candy just makes it all the sweeter.

Enjoy all the sweet creativity that this world has to offer.  You know, I'm going to!  xo

4 comments:

Erik Donald France said...

Hehe. Dress freely every day, though maybe not as a clown :->

Charles Gramlich said...

I tend to treat every day the same too as far as clothing goes. I suppose I'm rather a costume anyway

jodi said...

Erik-yes, but never a clown-they petrify me! Charles-I think your look suits you perfectly! Love 2 you both, dears! xo

Unknown said...

Hi Jodi😊😊😊I need some advice from you,if you could get back with me I would really appreciate it💗 Thanks so much