Monday, December 31, 2018

1999...

Happy New Years my darlings!  It's my wish that 2019 brings you peace, health and happiness.  May you experience pure joy, laughter and comfort in your days and restful, sweet slumber at night. I hope you get a chance to put into the world good and special things, and that those same things are visited back, upon you.

I plan to enjoy my family and friends and indulge in good food and wine.  I will revel in the joy of a long beach walk and the heady scent of warm sea breezes.  I will marvel at nature in all it's glorious forms.  I will, as a nod to my Scandinavian heritage, practice hygge while reading at least 50 books.  Goals of self care-both physically and mentally are also on the list.

Not really too ambitious if you want to call these 'resolutions' but that's my plan.  I will practice grace and compassion as I try to be an aware person, mindful of the feelings of others.   And be grateful for each new day and all the opportunities afforded me.

All that begins tomorrow. So, to loosely quote prophetic words of the 'Purple Master,' tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999!  Happy New Year.   XO


No comments: