Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I'm Your Captain...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking...

On behalf of my wingmen, Randy and Hazel, welcome to the road trip home.  Islamorada to Harrison Twp. with two hotel scheduled stops along the way (Hey! We know we are wimps!) with the estimated touchdown home by Saturday assuming the tailwind is good.  I have booked 'first class' accommodations for the ride and will have my 'softee' and pillow at the ready and the massaging, heated seats on.

As the 2019 Sloth, Indulgence and Debauchery Tour wraps up, Randy and I will look back fondly on the memories we have made.

We hosted 15 (I think) guests as well as hosting many other work customers.  I had the privilege of visiting Marco Island and then having my Mom and sister here.  We spent hours and hours boating and fishing and then eating a ton of fresh caught.  We 'discovered' a new Tiki Bar and I met some stars of  The Deadliest Catch-Erik and Rico Suave'.  We stayed up late-sometimes-and slept in late, too.  I actually threw two cocktail parties!  We did some updating on our bedroom including paint (thanks Mom and Lisa!) and new furniture and artwork.  I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

As usual, I am ready to come home and get back on a realistic schedule of sorts.  I miss my friends, Berry Manilow, my gym, and Bath City Bistro.

Till next year, goodbye Keys and Hello Michigan!  I can hardly wait. XO

No comments: