Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby, Baabee, where did my blog go?


Such a cool song to describe such a frustrating event! Yes, its true. With a quick stroke of my finger, I inadvertently deleted my first blog entry that I posted on Sunday. GRrrrrrr! So, I will try to recapture its essence, while not feeling as excited as I was originally about it. I had explained that with a new camera in hand, I would attempt to share some of my world with y'all. Growing up in northern Michigan has basically formed me and my move to a Detroit suburb 12 years ago has broadened my perspective. I have lots of opinions, stories and such to share and will welcome input, commiseration and plain old calling me out if necessary! Hopefully the blog will prove to be an exercise in self enlightenment and or discovery and a source of amusement. As I embark, please feel free to comment as I hope this to be an interactive event. Now, where did I put that Supremes album? xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!!! Lookin Good!!

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey gorgeous,

Love the new blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to catch up, honey!

marty said...

hey sexy.
nice blog.
i want pix of your shoe collection!
:)
hugs.
marty

Cheryl said...

Hey sister,

Nice blog and damn girl, those pics are hot, hot, hot. I must say, I'm glad you moved down to the city 12 years ago. Otherwise I wouldn't have you in my life....
Love ya lots! Savanna (aka Cheryl)