Monday, February 25, 2008

Do you know the way to San Jose?


O.K. Now lessee.... Packed? Check. Passport? Check. Mani/Pedi? Check. SPF45? Check. (gone are the "bronze goddess days--now tanning just looks careless, irresponsible and just plain dangerous, DRAT!!!) Lola babysitter? Check. Roots did? Check. Mom called? Check, check and check!! While I will be indulging myself on a much needed, GLAMOROUS vacation in Miami and Costa Rica this week, I hope you all will be staying warm. Check me out middle of the week, cuz I've got a post due to print! Especially you, brother Steve! I've no idea if I will be able to post poolside in Tamarindo Beach-especially while in a reclining position, undoubtedly clutching a frilly cocktail and nibbling on fresh star fruit, but I am planning to take lots of pics to share upon my return. Sun, cocktails, walking endless white sand beaches--some nude!, shopping, yoga, observing, and exploring are on the vay cay menu!! Oh, and I can't wait to see a cute monkey and to dispel my Sons theory that all they do is indiscriminately fornicate and throw feces--whereas I am sure they will want to hug me and let me hand feed them bananas! Ha! Take care, and stay warm. See you in 8 days. Oh and p.s. I know the song is about the San Jose in California, but it was just too easy--couldn't resist.. xo

2 comments:

Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Jodi,

Have a very good trip! I'm so jealous of the sun and fun especially during this dreary February. Have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. The pets and me will miss you. Relax, enjoy and shop. Baby it's cold outside here. Bring back some sun.