Monday, May 30, 2011

Brighter than the Sun...

Happy Memorial Day! After a long weekend up north getting the beach house and tiki bar opened up, I am finally home and bushed. The weather was pretty co operative and the company was fabulous! The wi fi and air cards-not so much. More than once it was noted that it was almost better when we simply had NO service and lived with it from Friday till Sunday or Monday.

I am just now pausing to remember those who have fought for our country as well as those who simply fight the good fight. My family, friends, bartenders and servers, my pharmacist, and fitness coaches. I love you and thank you all, for making my life more pleasant. Oh, and my lovely lovelies here in the blogosphere. Wether you comment or just read-my thanks to you. xo

10 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Tiki bar. Whoooo hoo!

the walking man said...

You are just the little party chick there Jodi...amen on missing the krogers crush. GRR

Anonymous said...

I'll be in "H.B." for a 4th of July party. Spent this past weekend on Rush Lake fishing.

--JR

Anonymous said...

You should have invited me, the steel plate in my head pics up signals great and the filling in my mouth pics up radio, ala Gilligan's Island. True story.

Erik Donald France said...

I'm with Charles -- Tiki Bar, yeyassss! I'm with you on slow connections -- maybe better to be underground for the long weekend. Cheers!

Erik Donald France said...

p.s. your pic finally downloaded. Triple cheers!

Cheryl said...

Love the pic... of course because I'm in it with you! xoxoxo sissy!

Mona said...

...and happy No Tobacco Day too!

Cheers~

rosegarden said...

Looks like another fun summer at the tiki bar!!! enjoy and a have few drinks!!!

jodi said...

Charles-it IS a giant WHOO HOO! Mark-I make it look so easy! JR-catch anything? BamaTrav-I wonder if that woulda worked? Erik-I admit, it was a nice break. Triple cheers, indeed! Sissy-don't we have fun? Mona-right on, Girl! Rose-let the good times roll! xoxo to all and let's rock the summer!