Monday, November 30, 2015

Where you Belong...

Happy December Darlings!

How 'bout this group pic of my family on Thanksgiving?  How did you fit everyone in, you maybe asking?  Well, even if you're not, I'll tell you.  A selfie stick.  Yes, the very thing that I had previously deemed totally useless, neatly did the trick.  That gadget comes with a remote control so you do not have to have a freakishly long arm to get the shot!.

The smiles on these faces came from a place of happiness and contentment.  My sister Lisa and her hub hosted another fantastic day at their home in the woods.  I got to catch up with my nephews, who I do not see as often as I would like.  We ate, drank wine and played some crazy board games. Even the cold and sometimes drizzling rain couldn't put a damper on our Thanksgiving fun.  Some other cousins dropped by for a visit and cocktail.  Spent some time in old photo albums laughing at our mullets and other fashion faux pas!  It was a simply a perfect day.

Thankful for all of it and praying for the grace of God to allow this day of abundance to remain the traditional event it always is for us.  I realize and do not take for granted how very blessed I am.  With the unrest in the world, I pray that everyone know peace and love.  xo

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

glad to see you all having fun

the walking man said...

For a turkey leg I would have taken the picture for you.

Erik Donald France said...

I love it, Jodi! Great selfie-stick-pic, indeed ~ !

jodi said...

Charles-it was a most amazing day! Mark-but you were 240 miles away!!! Erik-it was a trip. I am thankful for you all, my faithful supporters. Luv u, j